Thursday, August 6, 2015

All about Mrs. Overton


Hello, Let me introduce myself I am Mrs. Amy Overton and I teach first grade at Blackhurst elementary. I love my job and I I have been teaching for 10 years now.  I took off several years at the start of my career to stay at home with my children.  

My family means the world to me. I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for 23 years now and we have 3 amazing children.  My oldest lives in Nashville, Tennessee and attends Trivecca University majoring in Political Science and Social Justice. My second daughter is a Chemical Engineering Major at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. My son is a sophomore at St. Charles West.  All of my children have attended and/ or graduated from St. Charles City Schools. My extended family also lives in the area.   My mom helps in my class often. So if your child tarts talking about Gigi know that is my mom. My sister, Mrs. Nan Frank,  is a teacher at Jefferson.  I love this city! 

In my spare time I love to travel. One of my very favorite place to visit is Estes Park, Colorado. I love the mountains and hiking.   I also enjoying excersising.  Miss Horton and I go to boxing class weekly and I also enjoy running in races.  Hanging out with friend and family attending concerts and having fun is another one of my favorite things.




No comments:

Post a Comment